Helping people turn their lives around
Our Re-entry Program is designed to help formerly incarcerated individuals and their families make a successful transition back into the community by providing ongoing support to men and women who want to turn their lives around.
And it works. The program has helped hundreds of formerly incarcerated people find jobs and get back on their feet. How?
- By offering funds for basic needs assistance to support their efforts to re-establish self-sufficiency.
- By working with employers who are willing to hire returning citizens.
- By educating the community on the barriers to employment faced by returning citizens.
- By connecting returning citizens with mentors to help them foresee and get over hurdles.
- By getting them actively involved in groups such as the Help Program, Project WESTT or the Amos Project.