St. Vincent de Paul’s Re-Entry Program is here to support our neighbors and families who have been impacted by the criminal justice system.
Who is eligible?
Any person and/or a family member who has been convicted of a crime and finds it difficult to move forward after conviction.
What services does the SVDP Re-Entry Program offer?
- Vouchers for clothing, household items and furniture
- Identification, including state IDs and birth certificates
- Prescriptions through our Charitable Pharmacy for individuals without insurance or those who are under-insured
- Transportation assistance (bus tickets) to and from new employment, social services and medical appointments
- Access to our food pantry
- Job readiness and placement
- An ongoing support system
- Financial literacy
- Neighbors who meet guidelines may also apply for assistance for basic needs including but not limited to emergency rent/utility assistance