Do you have a coat or winter items to donate?
Drop it off at one of the following locations:
- Drive-Thru Coat Drive – Swing by St. Vincent de Paul’s Neyer Outreach Center (1146 Bank Street, 45214) any time between 12:00PM – 3:00PM on Sunday, December 6th, to donate your new or gently used coats.
- Any Cincinnati St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store. Click here for a list of locations – look for the blue barrels located in our outdoor donation drop off areas. Have clothes or household goods to donate along with your coats? Call 513-421-CARE for a free donation pickup from your home.
- St. Vincent de Paul’s Don & Phyllis Neyer Outreach Center (1146 Bank Street, 45214). Follow the signs to the food pantry curbside pickup, around the back of the building. Collection barrels and staff will be outside to accept your donation from 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday, and 9:00 AM – Noon, Saturday.
- Findlay Market:
- Findlay Market Market Center (inside market house):
Tuesday – Friday: 9:00AM – 6:00PM, Saturday: 8:00AM – 6:00PM, Sunday: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Education Center (next to Farmers Market):
Saturday: 8:00AM – 2:00PM, Sunday: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Are you interested in hosting a coat drive at your church, office, school, or community center?
Contact Renee to receive a collection barrel:
rberlon@SVDPcincinnati.org / 513-562-8854
Have you already collected coats and your barrel is full?
Contact Conner to schedule a pick-up:
cbryson@SVDPcincinnati.org / 513-345-4993