OZANAM ORIENTATION (Required at least once for all new Vincentians)
- Tuesday, April 25 or Tuesday, May 2
- 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- John the Baptist (Dry Ridge)
- This covers the essential elements of what it means to be part of the Society of Vincent de Paul. As Vincentians, we are all required to attend this Orientation at least once. The Orientation is valuable whether you are a new member looking for an introduction to SVDP or a seasoned Vincentian desiring to deepen your experience of the Society.
CONFERENCE PRESIDENTS’ MEETING (Presidents Only)
- Saturday, April 29
- 9:30am to 1:00pm
- Cecilia Parish
- Meet and share ideas with fellow Conference Presidents and discuss updates in our District Council.
CELEBRATION OF SERVICE, HONORING DR. ROB AND JULIA HEIDT
- Thursday, May 18
- Anderson Pavilion, 8 E. Mehring Way
- Please join our District Council as we honor Dr. Rob and Julia Heidt for their advocacy for and commitment to Cincinnati’s neighbors in need. Tickets, as well as more information about this fundraising event, are available for purchase at SVDPcincinnati.org/COS.
WORKSHOP: HOME VISIT BEST PRACTICES
- Monday, May 22
- 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location TBD
- A chance to hone your skills, share insights, and ask lingering questions about the foundation of our work in the Society.
CONFERENCES SUMMER SOCIAL
- Thursday, June 15
- 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Immaculate Heart of Mary
- A time for summer socializing, and More information coming soon!
PRESCRIPTION ‘FORE’ FUN GOLF OUTING
- Monday, July 31
- Start times to be announced
- Western Hills Country Club
- Save the date! Funding from our Charitable Golf Outing directly benefits the SVDP Charitable Pharmacy. More details will be released soon at CincyGolfOuting.com.
WORKSHOP: WELCOMING & FULFILLING NEW MEMBERS
- Saturday, August 19
- 9:00am – 11:00am
- Location TBD
- Workshop centered on how to identify, invite, and accompany prospective members into our Conferences, ensuring a meaningful experience long-term.
SVDP USA NATIONAL ASSEMBLY