Updates On Changes In Services Due To Health Concerns Around Coronavirus
St. Vincent de Paul is open and committed to serving our neighbors, even during this challenging time brought on by the Coronavirus pandemic. We are working to develop strategies and plans that allow us to both serve our neighbors in the best way possible, while at the same time protecting the health and well-being of our volunteers and staff. These plans may change as the situation evolves. Please check this page regularly for the most recent updates.
EASTER WEEKEND SCHEDULE
- GOOD FRIDAY, April 10 All operations are closed.
- HOLY SATURDAY, April 11 Food assistance pick-up 9:00 a.m. to Noon; Pharmacy prescription pick-up 8:00 a.m. to Noon
- EASTER SUNDAY, April 12 All operations are closed.
- EASTER MONDAY, April 13 Food assistance pick-up 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; Pharmacy prescription pick-up 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (closed Noon to 12:30 p.m.)
Call Center general help line (513-421-0602) accepts voice messages 24/7.
POSTED MARCH 26
- DONATIONS St. Vincent de Paul is no longer accepting donations at their seven thrift stores at this time.
- BUS PASSES Starting March 27, we will no longer be issuing bus tickets during the time that Metro has eliminated bus fares.
POSTED MARCH 19
- THRIFT STORES Starting March 20, all seven St. Vincent de Paul thrift stores are closed until further notice. Donations are still being accepted at the stores and at dropboxes around the county. Pick-up service for donations is also still taking place.
POSTED MARCH 17
- TED AND BECKY CATINO CHOICE FOOD PANTRY Until further notice, the food pantry is only offering pre-packed food boxes. It is recommended that applications for food assistance be made over the phone at 513-421-0602 and a pick-up time scheduled.
- DEACONESS HEALTH CHECK CHARITABLE PHARMACY The Charitable Pharmacy has waived certifications and created an emergency voucher process for those eligible and without medication access.
- SOCIAL SERVICES It is recommended that applications for all social services be made over the phone by calling 513-421-0602.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND STATE IDS Vouchers remain available. Please call 513-421-0602.
POSTED MARCH 12
Due to the recent health concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), several services from our partner organizations have been suspended until further notice.
- CINCINNATI EYE INSTITUTE Please call 513-207-6140 to reschedule eye exam appointments or get further information.
- UC OPEN SCHOOL CLINIC AND DENTAL CLINIC Closed on Saturdays until after April 14, 2020.
- HAIRCUTS FROM THE HEART Stopped at both the Neyer Outreach Center and Winton Hills Outreach Center.
- NUTRITION CLASSES Stopped at both the Neyer Outreach Center and Winton Hills Outreach Center.
- DEACONESS HEALTH SERVICES Please call 513-289-3704 for more information.