How You Can Help
How you can help
- Financial support — Many of our neighbors need help accessing basic necessities these days. Your donation will help provide medications, food and rent assistance for our neighbors impacted by COVID-19. Visit SVDPcincinnati.org/donate.
- Follow us and donate on Facebook — Social media surfing has increased, so while you’re flipping through Facebook, jump over to our donation page and help us reach—or surpass—our goal.
- Connect us to bulk food sources — Do you have access to large supplies of food that could be donated and help feed our neighbors now? Email Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose an item to donate from our Amazon Wish List — Donate a jar of Jif or a pack of pasta, maybe some mac and cheese or Hamburger Helper. Our Amazon Wish List has what our neighbors need and lets you shop from the safety and comfort of your living room. Go to our Amazon Wish List.
- Donate to thrift stores — Take advantage of your time at home by cleaning out your closets, basement, garage, kids’ rooms, attic, bedroom, living room, man cave, anywhere there are items you don’t need. Call us at 513-421-CARE to schedule a donation pick up or drop off your items at one of our locations.
Make a mask — You can virtually volunteer and keep our neighbors healthy at the same time by sewing face masks that will be made available once the Neyer Outreach Center reopens. Check out this DIY mask tutorial and then contact Rachel rnartker@SVDPcincinnati.org to get started.