St. Vincent de Paul sells donated vehicles through a streamlined process that maximizes services to neighbors in need. Proceeds from your car can:
- Save families from becoming homeless.
- Provide beds for children sleeping on the hard floor.
- Feed hungry families.
- Provide medication for patients at our Charitable Pharmacy.
Schedule a free-pick of your car donation. We'll take care of the paperwork for you and provide a tax receipt.
Or drop-off your car at any of these locations.
- Columbia Chevrolet on Montgomery Rd.
- Joseph Buick/GMC on Colerain Ave.
- Any of our seven area Thrift Stores.