RetroFittings Live Auction Items
These fabulous items will be available at the live auction preceding the RetroFittings Fashion Show. The auction begins at 7:30 p.m. All proceeds benefit The Society of St. Vincent de Paul-Cincinnati.
- One-of-a-kind pocket watchcase pendant created by Lee Krombholz using a 1920’s Wadsworth watch case (made in Dayton, Kentucky) donated to St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Stores. Lee added a floral design cast in 18K gold and set with 55 multi-colored diamonds (total weight .87ct.). On the back is an antique hand tinted photograph that can be adopted by the purchaser as their “favorite Aunt Gertrude”. - Value $3,500.
One-of-a-kind silver fox cape made in Cincinnati by Kotsovos and designed by DAAP fashion design student Colleen Brooks. - Value $5,995
A luxurious stay on the Caribbean Island of St. John donated by friend Michael Krienik. - Value $5,967
Frontgate Holiday Entertaining Experience! - Total package retail value $2,120.40
- Premium Margaritaville Frozen Drink Machine.
- Durachill Beverage Dispenser. Keeps beverages ice cold without any dilution or condensation.
Frog Beverage Tub and Stand.
- Stainless Steel Hot/Cold Serving Trays and Accessories. Keeps appetizers hot or cold for approximetly 2 hours. Round hot/cold tray, Rectangle hot/cold tray, Round hot/cold dome.
- Peugeot Baltaz Basalte Lever Corkscrew.
- Set of 6 Full Bodied Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6 Full Bodied White Wine Glasses.
- Two Renaissance Garden Lanterns, Indoor or Outdoor Lanterns with Hand Applied Antique Finish.
Plaza 5-Light Candle Holder Holiday Arrangement by Brad Schmidt. Adding 5 - 6” Ivory Candles.
One week stay in a four bedroom house on scenic Norris Lake. Donated by friends Jodi and John Squiccirinni. - Value $2,500