Society of St. Vincent de Paul — Neighbors Helping Neighbors®

Cincinnati, Ohio Chapter



Online Rent and Utility Assistance Request Forms

Each day, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul receives applications seeking assistance with rent and utilities. As a charitable organization with limited funds, unfortunately assistance is not guaranteed. We do review each and every request and in the event that we are able to assist you or refer you to one of our local volunteer groups, you will receive a phone call within the next 5 business days.

Based on your current needs, please click on the  proper request form below. If you have multiple requests for assistance, please fill out additional online forms.

Please note: only applications from people living in Hamilton County, OH will be considered. If you live in nearby SW Ohio counties including Butler, Warren or Clermont, please contact the United Way by calling 211. If you live in Northern Kentucky please visit the Society of St. Vincent de Paul's website that covers Northern Kentucky.

If you are seeking assistance with your Duke Energy or Waterworks bill: CLICK HERE

If you are seeking rental assistance for your current residence: CLICK HERE

If you are seeking assistance for your first month rent/deposit: CLICK HERE





Join Our Mailing List